Hara was born in Athens. She studied Tourism Management in Athens and later on Creative Photography at Leica Academy. When she started photography, she extended her knowledge with courses at Central Saint Martins and London College of Communication.
She is the Production Director at the Antiparos International Photo Festival, operating under the aegis of the International Association of Photography & Art of Antiparos, of which she is the President. She has been a world Fujifilm ambassador since 2019.
She currently works as an architectural photographer but also runs her own side projects, with an emphasis on a human aspect. She has participated in several photography exhibitions and has had her work published in multiple Greek and international media.
- Anthropause | Group photography exhibition | MoMus Thessaloniki Museum of Photography, Greece
- Together, So Far So Close | Group art exhibition | MoMus Experimental Center of the Arts, Greece
- Take – Make | Group online photography exhibition | Brighton Photo Fringe, UK
- Faranji | Group art exhibition & book presentation | Anti Art Gallery, Antiparos, Greece
- Synopsis | Group art exhibition | Anti Art Gallery, Antiparos, Greece
- Antiparos International Photo Festival | Group photography exhibition & co-curation | Adamas Bomb Shelter, Milos, Greece
- Antiparos International Photo Festival | Group photography exhibition – curation | Anti Art Gallery, Antiparos, Greece
- Fence | Group photography exhibition | Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, Athens, Greece
- Antiparos International Photo Festival | Group photography exhibition | Kastro, Antiparos, Greece
- Photo Galleries | Group photography exhibition | Technopolis, Athens, Greece
- Faranji | Self – published photo album
M| +30 694 4396807